lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

My Chinese Zodiac

Today I'm going to talk you about my Chinese Zodiac sign, that is the Monkey. Generally, monkeys are intellectual and jokers.They like to live an active life, and prefer the urban life; but when they do become ill, it's because they got feeling nervous. In someways, the Chinese Zodiac has hit in my lifestyle. In fact, i could said that I'm intellectual, but there's is no way in hell that i am a joker, and I'm traditional man. Besides, i get tired (I don't know if tired is the correct word, but i get stressed easily), a fact that Chinese Zodiac is right about me, because I work quickly, but I had double charge in my back when I do it. I'm a moral man too, so my sign is wrong here


About my element, i was born in March 28th of1992, so I'm a Water Monkey. Here, this horoscope describes me well, despite the fact that i'm am not a joker, like i said before. I feel hurt when someone said me annoying things, and I get distracted easily, if I'm not really focused in my goals, but, when I do it, I can complete them quickly. At last, this is a Dragon year, that is a good one for me, because i am compatible with it (If I believe in Chinese Horoscope)


My star sign is Aries, and again, the horoscope doesn't describes me at all. I am not used to start new activities, i refuse them most of times, it's very difficult that I would do them, but, in the other hand, if i see a big trouble in my way, i lose the hope to avoid it, and i like to see myself and even fight against myself every day. And i would like to destroy everything sometimes. But i'm a coward man in some ways, that is not an Aries' characteristics.


After all that, i must recognize that i don't read horoscopes. I think that my fate is in my hands, so i don't believe in human's predictions. Besides, i think that if i read about my future every day, i start to think that fear controls my life. I prefer to set a goal in long term and live the life day by day, even if i am traditional and a boring man. I think that we must improve ourselves doing mistakes and doing great things by our experience, but following an unique lifestyle.


That's all folks, i hope you like it, see you later, and Happy New Year to everyone.

2 comentarios:

  1. jaja that's great picture mauro! I'm a goat!

    regards! see U!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mauricio I can see your monkey future, you most to be afraid xD

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores