lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas

It is strange. This is the most quiet christmas in all my life. It was very ease, maybe because my family and i had a terrible 2011. It was very hard. We don't have any cheer to do something in Christmas Eve..

Well, we do something, but it was like a normal dinner, nothing special. Just like a piece of cake, a bit of "Cola de Mono", and that's all. I don't know how to write 200 words in this blog. But, well, i spent that with part of my grandma and my parents. My grandpa, i don't know why, he didn't ate with us, and he got to sleep. It was only 23:00 o'clock.

¿Santa Claus?, ¿who is?. No one in my family received gifts, even me, the only child, the first grandson, and all that. In general, we gave gifts each other all the year. Really, we don't need a special date to give gifts, but this year, specially this year, we didn't do anything.

That's because my grandpa got sick. While many students in Chile fought for a better education, all in my family fought for my grandpa could live the best that we can do it. There was 5 horrific months. Thtas's the reason that this short Christmas (classes cooperates too, i had to study for a test) was the most boring of my life. We were very tired.

But i hope that the next Christmas will be better. And we will have a little revenge in New Year, when we are gonig to do something anyway to forget a bad year.

3 comentarios:

  1. how bad Mauro! but at least you could study for the horrible test of today morning!

    next year will be better :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope the next Christmas day will be better! :(

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores