martes, 24 de enero de 2012

To blog or not to blog


I really enjoy to write blogs. These are a good way to learn English, because one can write freely, obviously following a little teacher guide, and, in particular, it's a lot easier than talk in English, the best way to learn it, but the hardest one. Besides, i try to not use translators (like Google's one), so I wrote all my blog entries by myself. The only thing I dislike about them, is that we must write a lot of words, jajaja. It's a joke, I am too lazy if i get bored writing 300 words, nothing compared with other homeworks that I have done. But i think sometimes is very tiring to write one.


Blogs are a good way to learn English, because, besides of all I said above, we can improve thinking in English. It's hard to do it, because I have written Spanish (even Chilean) words when I'm creating an entry, and it's a lot diffcult to think in English when I try to leran talking in classes. So, doing the blogs is the way that I develop some skills to make my mind practice in this important foreign language. Besides, I can to check it after i have written it, to correct some words or expressions that i wrote bad, and I realized what's the reason that i get wrong too. Sometimes, I start to repeat some phrases to express some feelings or opinions, and i use it when i'm writing a blog entry, but most of the time, these phrases are not the correct form to express what I think.


Roger Federer and Tennis are, by far, the topics that I most like to talk about. Federer is like an idol to me, and tennis was, is, and it will be my favourite sport of all my life. By the way, i would to see Federer winning the current Australian Open, but Djokovic is playing well too. And the topic that I most dislike is Chinese Zodiac. No way in hell I believe it, even if it's regarded as the best zodiac in the world.


And, i have no a favourite classmate in blogs. I think that all points of view are important, so i cannot choose a good one to me, or a bad one. I enjoy to read many points of view, to make clearer my point view about a certain topic.


I hope that you like it, and I would like to see you again


Bye Bye.

2 comentarios:

Seguidores